Every month on the 10th a group of photographers I have met post 10 of our favourite photos of the month to our blog. This month there is only me and one other fantastic photographer - you can get the link to Leah's blog at the bottom of this post!
This month I'm sharing 10 photos from our first few weeks home with our brand new baby boy and also 10 fun facts about little Myles.
1. We didn't know he was a boy (surprise!) and he was born November 19.
2. Myles' middle name is Benjamin (my maiden name is Benjamins).
3. Our niece chose the name 'Rocketship' for our baby when I was still pregnant so our entire family called him Rocketship for months and months.
4. Myles is my Oma's 90th great grand child. Yes, you read that right.
5. It was -19 Celsius the day we took him home.
6. I am from Ontario and have family staying with me for 2 and half weeks - amazing. I haven't done laundry or cleaned my house (yet it's always clean) - a BIG thanks to my Mom, Dad and Sister! xoxo
7. He loves to be held. All the time. So I hold him.
The last picture keeps me going. :)
Next up please check out the very talented Leah Ingersoll!!