I love Myles' nursery, loved putting it together. Started with choosing colours - we didn't know we were having a boy so it was gender neutral. After the colours were picked I showed my Mom and she picked out some amazing fabric and made him the most beautiful quilt! And pillow cases. And sheets. She is the BEST and that is my favourite part of the room. Next was finding a wall decal (okay, these come in right behind the quilt for my faves) and I ended up getting these birds custom made from a seller on Etsy. All the furniture came from Maddy's room since we upgraded her to her big girl bed. Everything else was added as we went along. Here's a peek into his cozy room.
Where is it from?
1. Crib -Westcoast Kids
2. Floor Lamp -IKEA
3. Custom 3 Bird Wall Decals -Etsy
4. Mobile -Target
5. Teal Minky Blanket -Baby Unik
6. Cross Stitch Birth Announcement Frame - Made by my super awesome Sister
7. Turtle -Carters
8. Yellow Minky Change Pad Cover - Sophie Madison
9. Quilt, Pillow Cases, Sheet - Made my my amazing Mom
10. - Rocket ship Moon and Back Art Prints - Etsy
11. Blue Frame -Zin Frames
12. Gliding Chair - From my Sister-in-Law
13. Yellow/Grey set of 3 Canvas -Homesense
14. 9 White Storage Cubes - Lowes
15. Teal Fabric Drawers - Target
16. Grey Fabric Drawers - Home Hardware
17. 2 Teal Canvas -Target
18 - Chest of Drawers -IKEA
19. Lamp - IKEA
20. Dream Wooden Decoration - Was a gift.
21. Wipes Warmer & Diaper Genie -Toys R Us